I met Paddy while walking around Central London last night. It was obvious he was sleeping rough because of the sleeping bag under his arm.
It was Paddy’s first night back in London, although he has been homeless in the UK for some time. Even though he does not qualify for services in London, something keeps drawing him back.
A gas cooker exploded next to Paddy when he was sleeping rough. His body is scared from the burns, and he says he spent 3 years in the hospital.A gas cooker exploded next to Paddy when he was sleeping rough. Click To Tweet