Zac

Zac is 20 years-old sleeping rough in Ottawa, Canada. The night before he slept in a parking garage. He says he has been homeless since 12.   ┬áVery special thanks to Ottawa Salvation Army and […]

Zac

He says he has been homeless since 12.

Zac is 20 years-old sleeping rough in Ottawa, Canada. He has been homeless since 12. Click To Tweet

Very special thanks to Ottawa Salvation Army and Canadian Alliance to End Homelessness.

More Stories:

9 Comments

1. October 29, 2013 at 3:12 pm, Jane said:

My god this is not acceptable! I have seen this sweet boy he hangs out near rideau mall.

2. October 29, 2013 at 3:14 pm, Jane said:

He is homeless because of multiculturalism people!! Massive destruction to a once great nation called canada!

3. October 30, 2013 at 1:15 pm, Maggie said:

What are you trying to say “Jane”..? What do the actions of others have on this boy? His parents kicked him out at 12 for SOMETHING. They did not just kick him out to do it. Also, why has he not gotten a job yet? He was on his feet for what must have been a nice period of time if he was living with his girlfriend. This boy already has an upper hand in life for being caucasian and male so do not pull that “oh poor boy” bull-sh!t here.

4. October 31, 2013 at 9:40 am, Jane said:

This isnt a hate locals people board! Go smoke a liberal joint!

5. October 31, 2013 at 9:43 am, Jane said:

He doesnt have a job because outsiders have to rip off our system.

6. November 01, 2013 at 1:29 pm, Jane said:

Says who a third world racist who just landed and got a handout job

7. March 20, 2014 at 7:46 pm, Savannah Winn said:

This is a very touching story. It really breaks my heart to know that this 20 year old man has been homeless since the age of 12. I can clearly tell he wants to be a better father to his child he feels that he failed. I will forever be praying you get off the streets and become a dad to your child. Keep god close to your heart, he makes no mistakes.

8. October 15, 2015 at 4:24 am, Aylin said:

It’s a very touching story, I feel very bad for him. What his parents did to him is terrible. He lost everything like his home, his girlfriend and his child. To me, he isn’t trying to rip off our system by not getting a job yet, he’s just trying to survive.

9. July 16, 2017 at 1:10 pm, domainowning99 said: